Whatever your legal quagmire, we've probably seen it before. In the past 20 years we have represented:
- banks, borrowers, trustees and debtors in bankruptcy and in commercial law matters;
- contractors and owners in construction disputes;
- buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees of property in lease disputes and sale disclosure disputes;
- employers and executive employees in employment discrimination, wage and hour, and unemployment insurance cases;
- shareholders, acquiring and acquired companies in company dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions;
- insureds and insurers in coverage disputes and as selected counsel reporting to both;
- licensors, authors and licensees of intellectual property in distribution and infringement disputes; and
- new and established businesses of many types.
Abraham Maslow is credited with the saying "when the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail." The problems of today's world aren't limited to one specialty, and they usually are not susceptible to pigeon-holed strategies to solve them. We use our experience across broad areas of law to help you find a better soluton to your problem.
Whether you're a Fortune 50 company or an individual, you'll get personal attention. We'll be available to answer your questions throughout the process. Smaller firm, more attention.